Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nonsparta

I'm at a school waiting for my Mom to pick me up. However, something job related has come up and I'm quite frustrated because it does not look like I'm going to be able to get out of it. My Mom gets there, and I make quite a big deal out of it but it still looks like I am stuck. I spend quite a bit of time traveling and make it near the downtown area when it occurs to me that I don't know exactly where I am supposed to be going. I try to call someone on their cell, but then realize that they gave it to me before I left so I can't get a hold of them. I eventually make to my original destination and it's after hours but I am able to track someone down. They confirm this is not the right place, and a person who was also supposed to meet me here was already here and gone as well. It's now too late to make it to the correct location!

No comments:

Post a Comment